Company Overview and Values:
Shadin Avionics is a leader for innovative avionics systems. Shadin promotes a culture that engages employees and offers a fun and flexible work environment.
Shadin's purpose is to create freedom and confidence through simplicity.
- Integrity - We are open, honest, direct, respectful and ethical in all of our dealings
- Accountability - We do what we say we will do. We take ownership of and are committed to achieving results
- Teamwork - We collaborate through effective communication, relying on each person's contribution to achieve results
- Simplicity - We simplify the complex. We look beyond limitations
Shadin is seeking hands on, energetic and experienced Material Handler to work in a challenging FAA regulated industry. This position will be responsible for day-to-day warehouse duties, packaging and shipping of outbound shipments, receiving of incoming shipments, maintains organization of finished goods warehouse and processes related transactions through Shadin ERP system. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to work independently as well as with a talented team, and help us continue on a path of positive growth.
- Process sales orders available for shipment meeting all customer requirements
- Package goods for shipment to ensure safe arrival of the product to the customer site
- Process shipping documentation, including export paperwork as necessary, ensuring compliance
- Maintain Finished Goods Warehouse, including stocking and shipping of customer orders
- Accurately receive and log incoming material shipments into Shadin ERP system
- Process required shipping/receiving reports and records
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with Business Development, Production, and Repair Station personnel
- Other Production duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED along with one to three years of logistics experience
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment where priorities can quickly change
- Strong attention to detail in order to keep warehouse and records well organized
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team with other departments to collectively meet the organizations and customer’s needs
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, experience with ERP system desirable
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Familiarity with export regulations highly desirable (training will also be provided as appropriate)
No phone calls, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Essential functions are the primary job responsibilities which an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is the most accurate list for the current job. Shadin reserves the right to revise the job description as well as to require that other duties be performed as needed.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume using the contact human resources form. Use "Materials Handler" in the position applied for line.
We thank you in advance for your interest and will make the utmost effort to be in contact with you as soon as possible.